Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hello there.


Here I go again with this blogging thing. I never really know what to say in these "first" posts, so I guess I could tell you a little about myself. I am married and just celebrated 3 years of marriage with my husband, Kyle. I also have a little boy who is almost 2 named Luke aka "Lukie". You can probably guess that he will most likely be the topic of interest for most of my posts. I am an English major and can get pretty nerdy when it comes to Salinger, Hemingway, and Fitzgerald. I live in San Diego and absolutely love this city. I am finally getting into photography and that is another big reason I wanted to start this blog. I really wanted to have some sort of keepsake that I could look back on for my son and my family. It is currently 4 am in the morning and I should probably be sleeping like the boys but I am awake listening to some song by Florence Welch. I also just got done packing Luke's clothes for our upcoming Michigan trip. (I swear this child has more clothes than I do.) It's funny that this blog is called "A Cali Mama's Blog", because in less than 48 hours I'm going to be spending the rest of May in the Midwest/East Coast! To be honest I am so looking forward to this trip. It'll be so much fun to watch Luke spend time with his Michigan family. Another thing I'm really looking forward to is actually getting to explore the outdoors of Michigan, all the other times we've gone to visit it was always too cold or snowy to be outside. This time will be different and I cannot wait! I guess that's it for now. 'Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment